Pages

Sunday 30 October 2016

Autumn




Maybe it's the clear blue skies and sunshine, maybe something in the sap, but Autumn seems to have put an an extra brilliant display this year.



















Almost everywhere I've been - round about our housing estate, down in the city centre or driving to the supermarket - roads and pavements are edged with the most wonderful reds and yellows.






And, of course, with a phone in my pocket I haven't stopped taking photographs. They aren't such brilliant photos as many are taken from the car, and some have odd markings on them - sorry, that's the dirt on the front window but I think the brilliance of autumn's colours shines through it!















It just shows you don't need to go anywhere 'special' like planned gardens or arboretums - this beauty is sitting there right on your doorstep or daily commute just waiting to be noticed (just don't get distracted if you are the driver!)














1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking the same thing!! I can't get enough of the colours this year... will be sad to see the last leaves fall. Walks have been beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete