Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Here we go again ... off out gigging

As December Falls

I've had rather a long Christmas break with NO going out, so here we are almost through January and only on the first gig of the year - though when you consider that this time last year I barely went to gigs, that sentence alone shows how much my life has changed!
Anyway, on Saturday evening I went to Nottingham to see a young local rock band - As December Falls - playing their biggest gig to date, at the Rescue Rooms. I've been listening to them on Spotify and such for a while (they've got rather a Paramore sort of sound, if you want to check them out), but never had the chance to see them live before.






There were four support acts but we only arrived in time to see the last one - Hello Tomorrow with a half hour set. They've an interesting sound and are another band I'll be checking out again.



Hello Tomorrow
And I had to treat myself to some merch. Although it will get worn before, I think this will make a brilliant Christmas t-shirt for next December!

No comments:

Post a Comment