Pages

Monday 1 January 2018

An extra Christmas present.

There's been a lot of talk of Chrimbo Limbo in the media this year - meaning those weird days between Christmas and New Year, when you're no longer partying but the fridge is still stuffed with leftovers, you've played with all your new toys, watched more Christmas films than you can take but don't feel like getting back to 'real' life.


Anyway, we've had none of that nonsense here. Instead we've all been rushed off our feet by the surprise, two weeks early, arrival of my first grandchild.
He is, of course, the cutest baby ever, but you'll have to take my word for it as this is the only photo I'm going to post of him. Make the most of it!
 I'm not at all sure that I'm old enough, or sensible enough, to be a grandmother but he's no doubt going to change my life in a multitude of ways. 


No comments:

Post a Comment